- Protection for your business and employees
- Supporting your healthcare needs by safeguarding your employees’ health.
- Wellbeing; Improving morale, health, and productivity.
One of the most common employee benefits in the corporate world is private health insurance. This offers employees fast access to healthcare and certain features that are not always available via public healthcare provisions. Coverage might include direct access to specialists (without needing a referral), health assessments and flu vaccinations.
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Specialist healthcare services
- Family leave
- Income protection
- Gym membership